Dallas County Council of Republican Women
TFRW and NFRW
Political advertising paid for by Dallas County Council of Republican Women PAC, Kerry Gaines, Treasurer
11617 N. Central Expressway #240, Dallas, Texas 75243
A Tax Exempt Organization under section 527 of the Internal Revenue Code.
Contributions to DCCRW PAC are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for Federal Income Tax purposes.
Corporate contributions are not permitted. Not authorized by any candidate or committee.
Difficulty with this website? Contact the webmaster.
TFRW and NFRW
NFRW has put on their website the following PowerPoints to be used as resources by members. They may be downloaded and mixed and matched to create your own presentations, but NFRW asks that the content of the slides not be altered and that the NFRW logo be retained. A password is required, but can be obtained from your club president.
• History of NFRW (12 slides)
• Leadership Development (34 slides)
• Executive Committee Training (46 slides)
• Board of Directors Training (47 slides)
• Club Presidents Training (51 slides)
• Committee Chair Training (39 slides)
• Parliamentary Procedure (41 slides)
• Effective Meetings (13 slides)
• Protocol in Politics (44 slides)
• Team Building (27 slides)
• Membership Development (13 slides)
• Advocacy (40 slides)
• Campaign (34 slides)
• Working with Volunteers (39 slides)
Members of RW clubs may count time spent preparing for or attending TFRW or NFRW Meetings, and traveling to and from the meeting as Volunteer Hours. Remember to turn in hours to your local club's Campaign Activities Chair.
Rules About Volunteer Hours
The 2012 TFRW Leadership Handbook is here.
The TFRW 2012-13 Handbook is here.
• 4-12-2012 "NFRW Points to Brazen Hypocrisy of Obama Administration: White House Pay Inequirty, Demeaning Comments about Anne Romney Show True Colors" is here.
• 3-17-2012, "NFRW Affirms GOP Support of Women: Refutes Democrats' Claim of 'Republican War on Women'" is here.
• 3-7-2012, "NFRW to President Obama: 'Give It Back!':
Maher's One Million Dollar Donation to SuperPac Should be Returned" is here.
• 3-2-2012, "NFRW Urges Return to Legitimate Debate on Contraception Mandate: 'We Will Not Be Derailed By a Sideshow'" is here.
NFRW's Legislative Updates
• Are You Better Off Than You Were Four Years Ago? [here
• Predatory Federalism [here
• Romney's Energy Plan [here
TFRW's Address has changed!
13740 North Hwy 183, Suite J4
Austin, TX 78750-1832