Dallas County Council of Republican Women
One of the most important ways you can support DCCRW this year is by making a contribution of $100 or more to the "Friends of DCCRW."
In 2016 the Friends enjoyed
• a Reception at the home of Taffy Goldsmith with guest speakers Andi Ball, Chief of Staff to Laura Bush while she was First Lady and Laurie McCord who served as the Director of White House Personnel and Administration, 2001-2004, Assistant to the Chief of Staff then Deputy Social Secretary, 2004-2005, and Deputy Director of the President's Commission on White House Fellows, 2005-2006.
• a Reception at the home of Judge Mary Murphy with guest speaker Munir Captain, who spoke on the perspective on Operation Enduring Freedom/Iraqi Freedom of a young Iraqi boy and what the presence of the U.S. Marines meant to him and his family under the reign of Saddam Hussein. At 15, he joined the U.S. Military as a translator and later sought political asylum in the U.S.
Friends received complimentary entry to DCCRW's Christmas Tea.
Please consider becoming a "Friend" today.
An application form is here. Please print it and mail it with your check to Susan Fountain. Checks should be made payable to "DCCRW," with a "Friends" notation or use PayPal.
Our thanks to the following "Friends of DCCRW" for their support:• Dot Adler, Dallas Downtown RW• Elaine Ashburn, Richardson RW• Poppy Airhart, Mesquite RW• Gail Capps, Park Cities RW• Cindy Clendenen, Park Cities RW• Betty Dawson, Dallas Downtown RW• Diane Dees, Richardson RW• Elizabeth Degelia, Mesquite RW• Susan Falvo, • Susan Fischer, Richardson RW• Barbara Foreman, Preston West RW• Susan Fountain, Lake Highlands RW• Kerry Gaines, Richardson RW• Taffy Goldsmith, First Republican Women• Vicki Goode, Preston West RW• Deborah Guerriero, First Republican Women• Cathy Gump,Park Cities RW• Glee Huebner, Lake Highlands RW• Sen. Don Huffines, SD 16• Wanda King, Mesquite RW
• Carolyn Kobey, Richardson RW
• Peggy Lundy, Park Cities RW
Political advertising paid for by Dallas County Council of Republican Women PAC, Susan Fountain, Treasurer
10300 N. Central Expressway #345 Dallas, Texas 75231
A Tax Exempt Organization under section 527 of the Internal Revenue Code.
Contributions to DCCRW PAC are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for Federal Income Tax purposes.
Corporate contributions are not permitted. Not authorized by any candidate or committee.
Difficulty with this website? Contact the webmaster.
Become a "Friend" of the DCCRW
Become a Friend of DCCRW!
It Pays To Be A Friend!
Special Event for Friends of DCCRW
Please Join Us for a
Special "Friends of DCCRW" Tea
Sunday, July 16, 2017, 2:00 - 4:00 PM
At the Home of Carey Austin
Guest Speaker: Debra Coffey
Debra is very active in Texas Republican Politics. She is on the TFRW Board, and has served in many ways in DFW Republican Clubs. She is Vice-President of Goverment Affairs for Smart Start Ignition Interlock. She will tell us about her fifty year journey to give her father, an American Hero, a proper burial after he was killed in action in Vietnam!
You won't want to miss this one!
RSVP: Diane Dees email@example.com or 214-769-6463
• Elizabeth Marquis, Park Cities RW
• Mary McElvany, Northwood RW
• Pam Meyercord, Northwood RW
• Tincy Miller, Park Cities RW
• Richard Morgan
• Jeannee O'Neill, First Republican Women
• Rebecca Pratt, Lake Higlands RW
• Dee Phelps, Preston West RW
• Annette Ratliff, Lake Highlands RW
• Catherine Tolliver, Richardson RW
• Tina Yampanis, Preston West RW