Dallas County Council of Republican Women
One of the most important ways you can support DCCRW this year is by making a contribution of $100 or more to the "Friends of DCCRW."
In 2017 the Friends enjoyed
• a Reception at the home of Carrie Austin with guest speaker Debra Coffey, a TFRW Board Member. She talked about her fifty year journey to give her father, an American Hero, a proper burial after he was killed in action in Vietnam.
In 2016 the Friends enjoyed
• a Reception at the home of Taffy Goldsmith with guest speakers Andi Ball, Chief of Staff to Laura Bush while she was First Lady and Laurie McCord who served as the Director of White House Personnel and Administration, 2001-2004, Assistant to the Chief of Staff then Deputy Social Secretary, 2004-2005, and Deputy Director of the President's Commission on White House Fellows, 2005-2006.
• a Reception at the home of Judge Mary Murphy with guest speaker Munir Captain, who spoke on the perspective on Operation Enduring Freedom/Iraqi Freedom of a young Iraqi boy and what the presence of the U.S. Marines meant to him and his family under the reign of Saddam Hussein. At 15, he joined the U.S. Military as a translator and later sought political asylum in the U.S.
Friends receive complimentary entry to DCCRW's Christmas Tea.
Please consider becoming a "Friend" today.
An application form is here. Please print it and mail it with your check to Susan Fountain. Checks should be made payable to "DCCRW," with a "Friends" notation or use PayPal.
Our thanks to the following "Friends of DCCRW" for their support:• Dot Adler, Dallas Downtown RW
• Poppy Airhart, Mesquite RW
• Elaine Ashburn, Richardson RW
• Carrie Austin, Park Cities RW
• Linda Bauer, Lake Highlands RW
• Diane Benjamin, Northwood RW
• Rep. Cindy Burkett, HD 113
• Gail Capps, Park Cities RW
• Cindy Clendenen, Park Cities RW
• Deborah Coffey, TFRW Board
• Susan Cumby, Mesquite RW
• Betty Dawson, Dallas Downtown RW
• Diane Dees, Richardson RW
• Elizabeth Degelia, Mesquite RW
• Susan Falvo, White Rock RW
• Susan Fischer, Richardson RW
• Barbara Foreman, Preston West RW
• Susan Fountain, Lake Highlands RW
• Marty Forte', Prestonwood RW
• Susan Fountain, Lake Highlands RW
• Kerry Gaines, Richardson RW
• Taffy Goldsmith, First Republican Women
Political advertising paid for by Dallas County Council of Republican Women PAC, Kerry Gaines, Treasurer
11617 N. Central Expressway #240, Dallas, Texas 75243
A Tax Exempt Organization under section 527 of the Internal Revenue Code.
Contributions to DCCRW PAC are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for Federal Income Tax purposes.
Corporate contributions are not permitted. Not authorized by any candidate or committee.
Difficulty with this website? Contact the webmaster.
Become a "Friend" of the DCCRW
Become a Friend of DCCRW!
It Pays To Be A Friend!
• Vicki Goode, Preston West RW
• Deborah Guerriero, First Republican Women
• Cathy Gump,Park Cities RW
• Glee Huebner, Lake Highlands RW
• Sen. Don Huffines, SD 16
• Wanda King, Mesquite RW
• Carolyn Kobey, Richardson RW
• Peggy Lundy, Park Cities RW
• Elizabeth Marquis, Park Cities RW
• Mary McElvany, Northwood RW
• Pam Meyercord, Northwood RW
• Tincy Miller, Park Cities RW
• Richard Morgan
• Jeannee O'Neill, First Republican Women
• Dee Phelps, Preston West RW
• Rebecca Pratt, Lake Higlands RW
• Annette Ratliff, Lake Highlands RW
•Catherine Riddle, Richardson RW
• Linda Russell, Lake Highlands
• Catherine Tolliver, Richardson RW
• Kit Whitehill, Coppell RW
• Tina Yampanis, Preston West RW
At the Summer 2017 Friends Event